Passport of Ukraine
Solving all issues with registration and obtaining passports for citizens of Ukraine!
Most citizens are faced with the issue of obtaining a passport of Ukraine, or the need to replace it with an ID card. Contacting the registration center is an opportunity to solve the problem quickly, officially, without bureaucratic delays.
The center’s specialists will not only help to make a passport of Ukraine in a short time, but also get qualified advice on migration legislation.
When do I need to change my passport?
It is important to note that our center provides a wide range of services in obtaining a passport of Ukraine. The staff of the center pay special attention to fellow citizens living in the eastern part of the country and compatriots who previously received passports in Crimea.
The need to make an ID card arises in such cases:
- Reaching a child of 14 years of age.
- Loss or theft of your passport.
- Errors were found in the document.
- The fact of a change of name or surname by a citizen.
- Delay in pasting a photo by a citizen, within the time frame established by law.
- The need to obtain an ID card of Ukraine due to an unusable document confirming the identity of a person.
- During the check, inconsistencies or incorrectly specified data were revealed.
- At the end of the validity period, you should also change the biometric passport of Ukraine.
What documents should be submitted?
The specialists of our center will help you to make a biometric passport in a short time. When submitting an application, you must submit the following documents:
- The original of the old passport, which contains the registration data.
- Documents confirming the need to change personal data or obtain a passport ID card.
- Original identification code. If it is absent, you need to get a certificate from the tax authority.
- Documents confirming the change of surname (marriage certificate or divorce certificate). If the divorce was filed by a court decision, the original of the court decision must be submitted.
It is important to take into account that a passport of a citizen of Ukraine does not replace a foreign passport, it confirms the identity. Therefore, obtaining a passport is mandatory for all citizens of Ukraine.
What is included in the service?
If you have any problems and need to get qualified assistance from a lawyer, you just need to contact a representative of the center and agree on a convenient time for your visit. The company’s experts will remotely guide the client in matters of cooperation and preparation of documents. An important advantage of working with our center is the low price for a Ukrainian passport and compliance with the deadlines for submitting and receiving the document.
Registration takes no more than 15-20 minutes and involves:
- Submission of a package of documents. The center’s lawyers carefully check the correctness of filling and completeness of the necessary certificates, in each individual case.
- Photographs, fingerprints and electronic signatures are being digitized.
- A receipt for payment of the state duty is pinned to the package of documents.