Residence permit – legalization of the status of foreign citizens!
First of all, it should be borne in mind that a residence permit in Ukraine is the official right to stay on the territory of our country for persons of other citizenship, or for those who, for certain reasons, do not have citizenship status. The opportunity to make a residence permit grants citizens not only the right to stay in the country officially, but also to enter into labor relations on a legal basis, to conduct commercial activities, within the framework of the current legislation.
When is it necessary to apply for a temporary residence?
Before making a residence permit in Kiev, you need to collect and prepare documents. For most of the clients of our center, this stage is a problem. Therefore, in order to minimize time and financial expenses, it is worth contacting the center’s specialists. Lawyers will help in the formation of a package of all documents, provide services in the translation of documents and their legalization.
Among the mandatory conditions that must be observed when obtaining a residence permit, it is necessary to highlight:
- Legal presence and residence of a foreign citizen on the territory of the country.
- To obtain a residence permit in Kiev, it is important that you have no outstanding criminal record.
- The validity of the passport is a mandatory moment for tracking the validity of the document. It must not be expired, but you must apply for a temporary residence permit no later than 6 months before the expiration of your passport.
- The presence of good reasons is the main argument when considering an application.
Therefore, in order to make a temporary residence permit in Kiev, it is important to consider the grounds that are weighty when making a decision by the relevant services. These include:
- Conclusion of marriage of a foreigner with a citizen or citizen of Ukraine.
- Conclusion of marriage with a person who already has a temporary residence permit for a foreigner.
- The need for formal employment, commercial activities.
- Teaching students in the universities of the country.
Service provision procedure
Obtaining a residence permit requires a mandatory check of all documents. The center’s specialists provide a full range of services for obtaining a residence permit for foreigners. The procedure includes:
- Collection and preparation of documents. (If necessary, the center’s specialists carry out translations, legalization).
- In a previously agreed order, you should come to the center.
- You can check the price for a temporary residence permit by telephone.
- Filling out an application, and forming a package of documents.
The ready-made certificate can be picked up in 2-3 weeks, about which the center’s specialist will notify the applicant by phone.
Why do our clients choose the best service?
Our registration center is a guaranteed quality of services provided. Affordable prices for a residence permit, an individual approach and the fulfillment of all obligations to the client are the main advantages of the company, which are significant when choosing.
The main advantages are:
- Convenient service.
- Quality assurance.
- Competence of specialists.
- Fixed cost for a residence permit in Kiev.