Passport – fast, reliable and guaranteed!
Obtaining a passport takes time to submit and collect documents. Therefore, most of the clients of our center prefer to seek qualified help. The staff of the center will help you quickly prepare documents and obtain a foreign passport within 7 days.
The Legal Center strictly monitors all changes in migration legislation, and provides services to citizens of the country exclusively within the legal framework. Services are provided to citizens who have expressed a desire to freely travel to the EU zone. A foreign passport can be made by persons who have an internal passport of a citizen of Ukraine.
It is important to take into account that the company’s lawyers will help to make a passport for minor children as well. If earlier children simply entered the document in a special column, then according to the new legislation, it is also possible to issue a biometric passport for children.
What documents are required?
To obtain a passport in Kiev, you need to prepare:
- Internal passport or new ID card, with a registration form.
- Applicant’s identification code.
- If you have a valid passport, you must provide it.
- If a foreign passport is issued for a child, then you should submit a birth certificate and a high-quality photograph, size 10*15 (the photo is taken on a white background, where 80% of the area is occupied by the face). The presence of the child is optional, the presence of one of the parents with a passport is sufficient.
Important: if one of the parents is a citizen of another country, you must submit a certificate stating that the child has Ukrainian citizenship.
To obtain a foreign passport, it is enough to contact the center and get a preliminary consultation from a specialist. The service itself does not take much time and is:
- Filling out an application.
- Photo in digital format.
- Electronic signature.
- Finger identification.
- Scanning all documents.
- Payment of state fees.
What are the advantages of the center?
The staff of the registration center provide assistance at all stages of registration and obtaining a passport in Kiev. The difference between a regular passport for traveling abroad from a biometric one is the presence of a special electronic chip. The customs legislation of Ukraine provides for the ability of citizens to travel outside the country without a visa.
It is enough to choose a convenient time for your visit in order to get advice from a lawyer of the center and submit a package of documents for obtaining a biometric passport, for travelling abroad.
Among the advantages of the center it is worth highlighting:
- Affordable price for a passport.
- Full legal control and assistance in collecting documents, checking the correctness and reliability of the applicant’s data.
- Assistance in filling out applications and advice on all issues of obtaining passports.